The key to change is within you.
*Mental Health services provided within the Life Path Counseling practice:
• General Counseling Services (Individuals, couples, and families)
• Anger Management Counseling
• MH Evaluations
• Stress Reduction / Relaxation Skill Building
• EAP (by contract)
• Consultation Services
If you are dealing with issues of depression, anxiety, relationship issues, or stress related concerns, these are areas where I have worked very closely with clients. These are the main areas of focus in my private practice work.
There are many other general issues where clients have gained help from me in counseling. Some of the more common areas are the following:
• Suicidal Ideation/Behavior
• Grief & Loss
• Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) [Non-specialist]
• Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) Issues
• Life Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction Concerns
• Coping Strategies
• Life Changes/Transitions
• Career Issues
• Compulsive Behaviors
• Spirituality Issues
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, as clients' lives are both diverse and complex.